Welcome back to another week of #BlogCrush lovely bloggers. This linky is all about sharing the blog love, myself and my co host Lucy (Lucy at Home) love reading all your amazing posts every week and finding out what blog posts you have all been enjoying recently. If you are new here *waves* hi! Please make sure to check out the rules before you link up, I look forward to reading your posts.
How has everyone’s week been? I really feel like I have achieved nothing this week in terms of housework/bloggy work but I have just ben enjoying spending lots of time with my boys. We haven’t exactly gone off and done anything special but it has just been nice being lazy and relaxing with my favourite people. It is my birthday on Monday and Oli’s on Tuesday so this weekend we are off out for a date day in Oxford, cinema and food and a child free afternoon – I can’t wait!
I hope you all have a fab weekend, whatever you get up to.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
This week my #BlogCrush is from Mommy and Rory. This is a short and sweet post but it had my laughing as it pretty much describes my relationship – That’s not my Daddy
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Daydreams of a Mum – The 7 stages of being a parent home alone
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 13
This week I am linking up my post about the ridiculous breastfeeding v bottle debate. I am so over this argument and would love to find out what you all think – Please, can we stop arguing about how we feed our babies?
Lucy is linking up We’re not just holding hands here
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!