Welcome to #BlogCrush week 16. Lucy, how has our linky been running for 16 whole weeks already? Madness.
How was everyone’s half term? Made lots of lovely memories? It has been a bit chaotic here, I have had family come visit and I looked after my niece and nephew from Monday to Wednesday and looking after 4 kids has pretty much finished me off!
I am in a bit a blogging slump at the minute and I have stuff going on that I can’t really talk about (sorry to be vague!) so I am just not feeling myself at the minute. I am taking this week off commenting/retweeting the linky but, fear not, I am leaving you in Lucy’s very capable hands and I will be back next week.
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Before we get on to the linky I have a bit of a favour to ask you all. I have decided to put myself forward for the BiBs awards this year and if you enjoy my blog and like what I do then I would love you to vote for me in the best family lifestyle or readers choice categories. I will LOVE YOU forever (just click the badge below..pretty please).
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week is Pam’s bake and baby blog. This post sums up EXACTLY how I feel at the minute about not having any more children – I know I don’t want more children but I’m still a little sad about it
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Word to your Mother – Why I’m planning an old school summer
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 16
As I am not really hosting this week I won’t be linking up my post as a *HOST* post. BUT if you do want to read my post I will be linking up my post about my exciting new guest blogging series, if you are a new blogger be sure to check this post out – The Newbie Takeover
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!