Friday is here again and that can mean only one thing, it’s #BlogCrush time!
I hope you have all had a lovely week and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I have had my nan staying with us since Monday which has been lovely, the kids have enjoyed spending time with their great Nanny and I have enjoyed spending lots of quality time with her too. This weekend I am off out with the Mother in Law to see Sister Act in our local theatre so I am excited for Saturday night to come around.
Thank you to Lucy for hosting solo last week, the break from the linky did me the world of good but I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things now and reading all your posts.
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
I have no featured posts this week as I didn’t host last week but I will be choosing a featured blogger as usual from this week’s linky.
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 17
This week I am linking up my first guest post from my new guest blogging series The Newbie Takeover. This series is open for all new bloggers, if you have been blogging for less than a year and would like to guest post on my blog then please get in touch. My first guest post comes from Katie at Milky Cuddles and it is a good one – Why we decided to say no to visitors at the hospital
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!