Happy Friday all and welcome back for another week of #BlogCrush .
Has everyone had a good week? It has been so lovely having the sun come out to play, we have enjoyed spending our afternoons outside. The weekend is almost here so that means Father’s Day is almost upon us, I hope all you Dads have a wonderful day, I am not sure what we will be doing, Oli will be expecting a full on fry up in bed on Sunday I’m sure, shame Leo is still too young to cook it himself!!
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My featured post this week comes from Bell From Bow. I loved this post as I read so many blog posts about mummy friends but this one is all about the people we had in our lives before little ones came along, go have a read – Parenting: what my friends with no kids have taught me
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Mission Mindfulness – Our London Life
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 18
This week I am linking up my post about post natal depression, it’s not exactly a post full of laughs but it highlights a really important issue and it would mean a lot to me if you could read it – Post Natal Depression, it’s not how I imagined
Also, if you are a new blogger please check out my new guest blogging series The Newbie Takeover , if you have been blogging for less than 12 months I would love to feature you on my blog.
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!