Welcome back to #BlogCrush everyone, hope you have all had a good week. Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, I really enjoyed reading all your posts and finding out what bloggers you have all been rushing on.
Lucy and I have decided to make a few changes to the rules this week to try and make the linky fairer to those of you join in every week. From now, when it comes to comment we are asking you to comment on one of my posts , one of Lucy’s posts and TWO personal posts (personal posts are those without a BC in front). Of course we would still love you to comment on people’s #BlogCrush posts too but we feel it is only fair that those of you who actually link up with us should have the opportunity to hopefully get more comments. I hope this makes sense, it not then just give me a shout.
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
This week my #BlogCrush comes from the lovely Pam over at Pams Bake and Baby Blog. I love reading life hacks posts, I am rubbish at actually implementing them but I do love discovering new tricks and tips on how to get myself organised and manage my hectic life as a mum of two small people a bit more efficiently. Pam is a loyal #BlogCrush linker so I am extra excited to be featuring her this week – Life Hacks
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Tales of two children – Daddy’s bedtime adventure
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 22
This week I am linking up my post all about Leo finishing play school and how I feel now he is almost ready to start school – The end of an era
Lucy is linking up Stay at home activities for the school holidays
If you are a new blogger please check out my new guest blogging series The Newbie Takeover , if you have been blogging for less than 12 months I would love to feature you on my blog.
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!