Welcome to the #BlogCrush linky , week 30 already! Thank you everyone for joining us last week, I loved reading all your posts and seeing what blogs everyone has been crushing on.
It has been a crazy busy week this week, we are moving house over the weekend so I have been busy packing and getting stuff sorted. Leo starts school on Monday so I have been stressing and trying to get organised for that too!
If you had a little one starting or retuning to school this week I hope it all went well.
Now let’s all pop the kettle on, link up some fabulous posts and enjoy some brilliant blog reading to finish off a busy week.
What is #BlogCrush ?
If you are new here then welcome to #BlogCrush , the linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. Make another blogger’s day and show them how much you love their work by linking it up with us.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week is Bell from Bow. I loved this post about the reality of having a second child, it’s all so true – Second child? The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Raisie Bay – Do you walk in your dreams?
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 30
This week I am linking up my post I have written in collaboration with Infacol and Cry-sis all about colic – We need to talk about infant colic..
It is time to get linking!
Remember to tag @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram
Happy linking lovelies!