Hi all, happy Friday!Thank you to everyone who joined us for #BLogCrush last week, I am guessing lots of you have been too bust enjoying the sun to blog as we didn’t have as many linkers last week. I enjoyed reading all the fabulous posts that were linked up though and am looking forward to reading everyone’s posts this week too.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, my parents are coming to stay so Oli and I are taking advantage and having a date day on Saturday, I can’t wait. Hope you all have a great weekend, as always 🙂
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My featured #BlogCrush post this weeks come from The Mummy Bubble. Oh, I could completely relate to this post as there have been so many times I have wanted to say something to a mum who looks like she’s having a hard day but have not had the courage. This is a must read – To the other Mother
Lucy’s #BlogCrush this week is Kellys from Daydreams of a Mum – 10 signs the end of the school year is nigh
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 21
This week I am linking up my latest guest post for Jemma at Popcorn for Lunch. The summer holidays are just around the corner you guys, you NEED to read this post – Surviving the summer holidays
If you are a new blogger please check out my new guest blogging series The Newbie Takeover , if you have been blogging for less than 12 months I would love to feature you on my blog.
Lucy is linking up a fab post about no follow/follow links – No follow links: 3 things brands know that you don’t
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!