Today my baby boy turns 2 and a half. I know I probably say this every month but, seriously, where is the time going? Before I know it he will be starting school, learning to drive, moving out and all the little things that happen in between. As Leo is now 30 months I thought I would do this months update a little differently. Being a half birthday after all, I have decided to list 30 facts for 30 months, to make this monthly update a little more special. I am going to note down all of Leo’s little ways as, despite the tantrums, this is such a fun and lovely age and I don’t want to forget a second of it.
Happy half birthday Leo, in another six months you’ll be three – ahh! This is what you are like now you are 2 and a half..
30 facts for 30 months..
1. You are obsessed with Room on the broom.
2, If I let you, you would watch Thomas the Tank all day.
3. Every morning you have to have Weetabix or Chocolate Hoops for breakfast, otherwise there are tears.
4. Your minion wellies are your favourite shoes.
5. You love to sing Old Mcdonald had a Farm in a funny, deep voice.
6. Biscuits are your favourite thing ever.
7. Puddles make you happy.
8. Every night I have to read you 3 stories before you will settle down to sleep. You always ask for more.
9. The swings at the park terrify you, but you love the slide.
10. When you want me to take a photo of us both you ask can we ‘go in the phone’.
11. You call squash ‘purple’ and refuse to drink plain water.
12. You can be nasty to Jessy the kitten sometimes.
13. When I get you dressed you insist on every item of clothing being put on your feet first – lots of your T-shirts are stretched.
14. When you cuddle me you make really cute little ‘aww’ sounds.
15. If I try to get you out of the bath you splash around shouting ‘I swimming!’.
16. You don’t actually like it when we go swimming.
17. You prefer to take your toys apart than actually play with them.
18. Daddy has invented so many silly games with you, there are too many to list but you love them all.
19. You call colouring in ‘cull-a-lin’. It’s very cute.
20. Play Doh is your favourite crafty thing to do.
21. Whenever you give me a kiss you always say ‘kiss’ first – again, very cute.
22. You have horrible tantrums sometimes that make me want to cry,
23. I have to drive/push you around in the pram for at least 20 minutes every single day for you to go for a nap.
24. You talk about your winky too much!
25. You talk about your family a lot, I think you miss then since we’ve moved.
26. Exploring the woods or the beach is when you are happiest.
27. You are a chocoholic, you get that from me.
28. People are starting to say you look more like me, since you were tiny you have always been a mini version of Daddy,.
29. Raw carrots are one of your favourite foods but you won’t touch them if they are cooked or mashed.
30. You are the most adorable, amazing, perfect little boy and me and Daddy love you loads.
Photos of Leo at 2 years 6 months..
My not so baby boy is growing and changing so much, I just love watching his little personality shine. Do you like to keep monthly updates of your little ones? Has your child reached any milestones this month or explored somewhere new? I would love to know 🙂
This post is linked to..