I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, yay! Before my nomination I had no idea what this award was or it’s history and to be honest, I am still not sure. The origin of this award appears to be some what of a mystery but from what I have read from other blogs, the One Lovely Blog Award is an award nominated to bloggers by other bloggers. The award is a great way to get to know more about your fellow bloggers and to show someone that you enjoy reading their blog.
My nomination comes from Adventures of a Novice Mum. I first met this lovely lady (I can not find your name anywhere, *sigh*) when she wrote a comment on my letter to new breastfeeding mums. I was then asked if I would like to link up with her Breastfeeding&I linky. I enjoy reading Adventures of a Novice Mum, you should go check out this lovely blog. So before we carry on I just want to say a massive thank you for my nonination lovely, it means a lot. Now, back to this here award..
* Thank the person who has nominated you and link back to their blog.
* Comment on the post of the person who nominated you.
* Share 7 facts about yourself, it is more fun if they are unknown.
* Nominate 15 blogs you enjoy reading for the award.
* Add the One Lovely Blog Award badge to your post.
7 facts about me…
1. I totally 100% believe in ghosts and my parents house is haunted, I don’t care what anyone else says.
2. I am petrified of birds, especially sea gulls. Walking around Swansea City centre is a very unnerving experience for me, birds are everywhere!
3. I am a sensitive soul, it really doesn’t take much to make me cry
4. I am the queen of procrastination.
5. I cried for absolutely ages when I discovered I was pregnant, like proper balled my eyes out.
6. I have a first class degree in Media Studies but my dream was to become a vet, I just didn’t have the stomach or brains for it.
7. I am a day dreamer and have a very big imagination – this is both a good and a bad thing!
So there you go, I hope you feel like you know me a little better now :).
I am nominating bloggers who have entertained me and inspired me, people who have made me laugh and made me cry (almost). My nominee’s include lovely people who have taken the time to read and comment on my blog and people who like to link up where I do. Apologies if you have already been nominated, you could always just have a second award post!
1. Jenni Odd socks and lollipops @babychaos11
2. Beth Twinderelmo @Cinderelmo
3. Lisa Mummascribbles @mummascribbles
4. Sarah Run, Jump, Scrap! @runjumpscrap
5. Stevie A Cornish Mum @stevie_couch
6. Talya Motherhood the Real Deal @motherhoodrealdeal
7. Harry’s honest mummy My little cheeky Monkey @harryshonestmummy
8. Caro The Twinkle Diaries @twinklediaries
9. Sian Pottymouthed Mummy @pottymouthedmummy
10. Tim Slouching towards Thatcham @thatchamdad
11. Kirsty Something Crunchy Mummy @crunchy_mummy
12. Prabs Absolutely Prabulous @AbPrabulous
13.Emma Brummy Mummy of 2 @brummymummyof2
14. Hannah Cupcake Mumma @cupcakemumma11
15. Kerry All about a mini Norris @amininorrisblog
Let me know when your posts are up, I look forward to learning more about you lovely lot.