Hope you have all had a lovely week, thanks for coming to join us for #BlogCrush linky. If you are a new linker, #BlogCrush is a linky I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) and it is like no other linky in Blog Land. We are all about sharing the blog love here so not only can you link up one of your own fabulous posts but you can also add a post written by someone else too. A big hello to all our regular linkers too, I love seeing you all coming back every week and you are all so lovely sharing so much love.
It has been quite an eventful week in our house this week! On Sunday Alex was poorly with bronchiolitis again so we had to spend the day in hospital which was really stressful. It was my birthday on Monday so that was a fun afternoon of shopping in Southampton and going for a yummy birthday meal with my gorgeous family. Wednesday was Oli’s birthday (we have back to back birthdays, weird I know) and Leo and I had a lot of fun setting up a little pizza party for when he finished work. So on top of looking after a poorly baby and all the birthday madness it is safe to say my house is a tip! Roll on the weekend. I hope you have all had a lovely week and have lots of fun waiting for you this weekend.
Before we get on to this week’s linky I have a bit of a favour to ask you all. I have decided to put myself forward to the BiBs awards this year and if you enjoy my blog and like what I do then I would love you to vote for me in the best family lifestyle or readers choice categories. I will LOVE YOU forever (just click the badge below..pretty please).
Featured #BlogCrush posts
This week my #BlogCrush is from Mind the Mummy. There were a few amazing posts this week I wanted to have as my #BlogCrush but this one just stood out for me, it is amazingly written and discusses issues I personally have been through so I couldn’t not totally relate – The Selfish Mother
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is The Squirmy Popple – How to succeed in blogging without really writing
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 14
This week I am linking up my post all about how I am trying to be a happier person – Looking to the future and dreaming big – 5 steps to a happier me
Lucy is linking up Declare it! Own it! Make your inner voice your cheerleader
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!