This week will forever go down in the Reynolds family history books as one of those weeks where everything changed. On Monday Oli accepted a job in Southampton and next month will be leaving Swansea, our lovely home of the last 6 years, and moving on to pastures new.
So the week started off on a very exciting note but this rain we are having, almost that of biblical proportion, has made it difficult to get out and do much. We haven’t let the rain bring us down though and we have still managed to have lots of fun this week.
10 things that have made me smile this week…
1. Leo singing ‘Mummy..Daddy’.
2. Nan teaching me how to knit stripes.
3. Leo asking to be tickled.
4. Managing to find time to read a lot of my book.
5. Making lots of healthy food and Leo actually enjoying it.
6. Swimming and soft play with friends from baby group.
7. Treating myself to a brand new pink laptop.
8. Painting pictures with Leo and Oli.
9. A walk in the rain yesterday jumping in puddles.
10. Trying and failing to fly a kite in the park, it was fun all the same.
What has made you smile this week?