I have had such a busy week! Sometimes life as a stay at home mum, miles away from family and close friends can be really horrible and lonely. This week has been the complete opposite, me and Leo have been spending time with other people pretty much every day, yay.
I have also been busy on the blogging front and have written 4 posts this week, 5 including this one. Go me! I have been so happy this week it’s going to be tough to narrow my list down to 10.
10 things that made me smile this week..
1. Cwtching on the sofa watching Home with Leo.
2. Leo had 2 play dates with 2 diferent friends from play group and I got to catch up with my lovely mum friends.
3. Spending the day at my Aunt’s house with my nan and cousins I haven’t seen in years.
4. Watching Great British Bake Off with Oli while eating salted caramel cake.
5. Having an evening to myself to just chill out and have some me time while Oli went out for a meal with work friends.
6. A trip to the park and tea at our local pub.
7. Leo laughing hysterically at WussyWat.
8. Taking Leo to soft play and to the swimming pool.
9. Watching Minions in the cinema and Leo sat through it all.
10. Spending all of this afternoon just playing and messing around with my beautiful son.
What has made you smile this week?