Hi everyone, happy Friday!
Welcome back to #BlogCrush , the linky with a difference that I co host with the wonderful Lucy from Lucy at Home.
If you are joining us for the first time, hi! #BlogCrush is like no other linky you have joined before, instead of just linking one of your own amazing posts you are also able to link up a post written by another blogger too. So, if you have read something this week that has really struck a chord with you, a post that stood out amongst all the others you have read then Lucy and I would love you to share it with us. Thanks to everyone who joined in last week, I loved reading all your posts, discovering new blogs and finding out who everyone is crushing on.
We have had a pretty relaxed week this week. I had my parents here over the weekend and it was lovely to spend Mother’s Day with my boys but with my own lovely Mum too. I risk sounding like an old woman right now but what has been going on with the weather? Seriously. One day me and Leo were at the park in T shirts and the next we were getting soaked on the play school run. I am looking forward to some proper sun in a couple weeks time when go on our travels to Italy. Hope you have all had a great week and have a lovely weekend planned.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week is Four Princesses and the Cheese. I loved this post, it is all about the lies and the little threats we tell our kids to try and have an easier life, I could totally relate and actually use quite a lot of the ‘bullshit’ on my three year old – The verbal bags of bullshit that we carry
Lucy’s #BlogCrush this week is Mission: Mindfulness – Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity
Congratulations ladies, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky week 7
So, it’s time to grab our #BlogCrush badge and get linking! (p.s there were a few problems with the badge last week, please let me or Lucy know if you have a problem and we will try and fix it for you. I am still trying to figure the techy side of this linky business out so please bear with me!)
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!
Loading InLinkz ...