Yes, Friday is here! And it is a bank holiday weekend, I am SO ready for the family and chill time. How have you all been this week? Ready for some #BlogCrush fun? Let’s do this!
Thank you everyone who linked up last week, there were so many brilliant posts as always and they have served as excellent reading material to distract me from the kids causing chaos and trashing my house. If you are hear because someone tweeted you saying you were their #BlogCrush – hello! This is a linky with a difference, a linky all about promoting the work of bloggers we love as well as our own posts. We have grown a lovely little community here over the past 28 weeks but new bloggers are always welcome.
Lucy is still away on her holidays this week so I have lovely Kelly helping me out again with this commenting and sharing, thank you Kelly!
What is #BlogCrush ?
If you are new here then welcome to #BlogCrush , the linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. Make another blogger’s day and show them how much you love their work by linking it up with us.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week comes from The Mummy Bubble. This post is basically the wishlist of every mum, ever. I am going to show it to my husband as a not so subtle hint that I might be after a bit of a break from all the mum duties! – 100 ways to keep mum happy
Kelly’s #BlogCrush is Feeling Mum Yet
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 28
This week I am linking up my post all about starting school. My boy Leo is off to ‘big school’ in less than 3 weeks time and I have enlisted the help of some fellow mummy bloggers to help me relax and get organised for the new school term. IF your little one is off to school in September I really recommend giving this a read – Starting primary school – the mummy bloggers guide
Kelly is linking up – Life after abuse, it’s probably NOT just you
It is time to get linking!
Remember Kelly is co-hosting this week so remember to tag @naptimenatter and @daydreamer_mum on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram
Happy linking lovelies!