Happy snowy Friday everyone! Also, happy March! Although, it looks like the middle of the coldest winter outside my window right now. I hope you have all had a lovely week playing in the snow and retreating back to the sofa and huddling under blankets in the evenings – well, that’s what we’ve been doing anyway.
Before we get started with the linky, don’t forget the #BlogCrush birthday giveaway is still running. We have over £60 worth of prizes up for grabs to celebrate with you lovely bloggers our linky turning one whole year old, scroll to the bottom of this post to enter.
What is #BlogCrush ?
For anyone new here, #BlogCrush is the kindest linky around, you link up one of your own posts and one from a blogger you love too. It is a great way to get the work of the bloggers you admire seen by more people and get some extra love thrown your blogs way too.
As well as tweeting and commenting on your posts every week, we now also have a #BlogCrush pinterest board where we will be pinning all your posts and our featured bloggers will be pinned to our extra special best of #BlogCrush board – so exciting!
If you use Pinterest we would love for you to follow us over there
Each week both hosts choose their favourite post from the last link up to feature as their #BlogCrush. Lucy’s #BlogCrush this week is and Alice’s #BlogCrush is Life of an Ambitious Turtle, Healthy Eating with your little fuss pot
Congratulations featured bloggers, here is your very special ‘I’ve been featured’ badge for you to display on your blog.
#BlogCrush week 55
Remember to tag @naptimenatter @lucy_at_home and @L2MyDaughter on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram , Pinterest and Letters to my Daughter Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
#BlogCrush birthday giveaway!
So, who wants to win some prizes?
To celebrate our first birthday, we have teamed up with some fab brands to bring you a bundle of goodies (some stuff for the kids too!).
For our most featured linker, our very own Lucy is giving a free copy of her amazingly helpful (I’m not just saying that, I’ve done the course) ‘Newbie Giveaway Guide’. This is a five week email course, perfect for new bloggers who want to start working with brands running giveaways. When I followed Lucy’s tips on a giveaway I was running, I received more entries than I had in total from every giveaway I’d ever run before! This is a great prize and I can’t wait to reveal who are most feature #BlogCrush – er is!
And for everyone else..
Over the next four weeks, we have a rafflecopter giveaway open to everyone who has ever linked up to #BlogCrush, that includes people who have been with us from day one and bloggers who are joining us now for the very first time.
The prizes include..
• 1 Tired Mums’ Club T-shirt (size of your choice) from Momma Makes (RRP £16)
• 1 Newbie Bloggers Giveaway Guide course from Lucy At Home (RRP £20)
• 1 Barking Mad book from Jack, Lilly and Friends (RRP £5.99)
• 1 Timber Book from Timbers Story (RRP £5.99)
• 1 Bundle of ACE cleaning products (RRP £15)
• 1 set of Baby Milestone Cards from ACE
Fabulous Alice has made this great little vlog for you, showing off all the prizes – have a watch if you want a better look at what we have up for grabs.
Terms and conditions:
No Purchase Necessary. Giveaway starts Friday 16th February 2018 at 00:00 GMT and ends Saturday 17th March at 00:00 GMT. Entrants must be 18 years old or over. One winner will be selected at random using the random winner generator within Rafflecopter. This giveaway is being jointly hosted by Lucy At Home, Letters To My Daughter & Naptime Natter – entries from all 3 sites are of equal value and have an equal chance of winning. The prizes are as listed above. The winner will be contacted by email and their name will be displayed on the giveaway page using the Rafflecopter widget. Where possible, we will also tweet the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. No cash alternative. Please note that the companies supplying the prizes are responsible for fulfilling this prize. Lucy At Home, Letters To My Daughter & Naptime Natter are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfil their prizes. We have represented the sponsors with the expectation they will fulfil their prize and in a timely manner. We will only be passing your details onto the sponsors so that they can contact you regarding your prize. We will not share or sell your information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway. Please note that in order to qualify for the Twitter entries, a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed, and any entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
To enter the #BlogCrush birthday giveaway, just follow the instructions in the rafflecopter below – good luck!