I’m back! It feels like forever since I last hosted the #BlogCrush blogger link up, I have moved house and things have been CRAZY!
Alice and Lucy have done an amazing job (as always) as hosts and I am very sad to report that Alice will no longer be co hosting the linky. Lucy is on the look out for a new co host but I am still going to be here, reading, commenting and sharing all your posts once a month.
I hope you are all well and I am looking forward to seeing all the blogs you have been enjoying recently and reading your fabulous content.
What is #BlogCrush ?
For anyone new here, #BlogCrush is the kindest linky around, you link up one of your own posts and one from a blogger you love too. It is a great way to get the work of the bloggers you admire seen by more people and get some extra love thrown your blogs way too.
As well as tweeting and commenting on your posts every week, we now also have a #BlogCrush pinterest board where we will be pinning all your posts and our featured bloggers will be pinned to our extra special best of #BlogCrush board – so exciting!
If you use Pinterest we would love for you to follow us over there
Each week both hosts choose their favourite post from the last link up to feature as their #BlogCrush.
Alice’s #BloCrush is
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Kate on Thin Ice – Looking at things more positively with the great ‘what if”
Congratulations featured bloggers, here is your very special ‘I’ve been featured’ badge for you to display on your blog.
#BlogCrush week 68
This week I am linking up my latest post, ‘Child free couples. STOP taking these things for granted‘. This post is a list of all the things I feel like I didn’t appreciate enough before my little ones come along. So, if you are pregnant and need a friendly reminder to do a happy dance next time you get to use the toilet in peace, or if you are a parent looking for a relatable post then hop on over for a read.
Remember to tag @naptimenatter @lucy_at_home on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram , Pinterest