Hooray for Friday! It’s time for #BlogCrush linky week 29, I hope you’ve all found some fab posts to share with us this week and written some amazing content of your own. The weather is telling me that we will be having a few days stuck in the house so I’m looking forward to having some brilliant posts to read and get me through the days we are stuck at home.
What is #BlogCrush ?
If you are new here then welcome to #BlogCrush , the linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. Make another blogger’s day and show them how much you love their work by linking it up with us.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week is from lovely Lisa from Lisepomerantzer . I love this post, it made me smile and that was the whole point. I am all for random acts of kindness and trying to spread joy through a smile so I LOVED this post – The Chaos of the smile theory
Kelly’s #BlogCrush is Old House in the Shires – 6 teen sayings of the summer
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 29
This week I am linking up my post all about body confidence after pregnancy. If you are struggling to love your new mummy body then you need to read this post, it’s not about a faddy diet but a lifestyle change that is easy and really works – How to get body confident after pregnancy
Lucy is back this week and is linking up – The school holidays: Did I fail you little one?
It is time to get linking!
Remembe to tag @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram
Happy linking lovelies!