Welcome back to another week of #BlogCrush with myself and my lovely linky co host Lucy. How has your week been? We have been so busy with lots of outings but I have been ill too with some horrible chesty cough thing so that has sucked a bit.
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week, I really love the community of bloggers who come and join us every week and spread so much bloggy love by commenting on so many posts – you guys are amazing.
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week comes from Bump2Baby2. This is such an emotional and important post and ladies please please PLEASE remember to regularly check yourself for lumps – All at C
Lucy’s #BlogCrush for this week is The Secret World Of The Diet Club
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 26
My post this week is a guest post from Vick at Mummy Bubble all about her decision to start blogging- Why blog?
Lucy is linking up her second post all about summer holidays themed activities – Themed activities to entertain the kids at home
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!