Firstly, can I just say a massive sorry for going AWOL from this linky, with no explanation as to why I was leaving and what was going on. You lovely lot are an amazing and generous bunch of bloggers and it was so not cool of me to just ditch you all without so much as a goodbye.
Basically, things got pretty stressful back in September, Leo started school, we moved house and I was feeling overwhelmed with the heavy load of blog work I had to get through. Life has calmed down a bit now and I am in a much better head space and I am excited to announce that once a month I will be here, hosting #BlogCrush again with the, quite frankly, friggin amazing Lucy from Lucy at Home.
In my absence, Alice from Letters to my Daughter has joined the #BlogCrush team and she will continue to co host the linky three weeks of the month with Lucy as I just don’t feel able to commit to the linky every week anymore.
Anyway, now you know what’s been going on with me, shall we get this party started?
#BlogCrush – what’s it all about?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference. We believe that blogging is at it’s best when bloggers support each other and build each other up, so unlike all other linkies, here at #BlogCrush we ask you to link up one of your own brilliant posts along with one written by another blogger. If you have read something amazing this week then we want you to share it with us here – make sure to tag the fabulous blogger on Twitter too so they know how much you loved their work.
Lucy and Alice chose a #BlogCrush each from last weeks link up.
Lucy’s favourite was Tales from Mamaville – Why is it still so hard?
Alice’s favourite was from Daydreams of a Mum – Three little words domestic abuse survivors need to hear
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 38
This week I am linking up my post Was having children in my twenties a mistake? Do you ever wonder, what if? This post is all about how sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if I had waited to have my babies, I would love to know whether you ever feel the same too.
Grab the badge and let’s get linking!
Remember to tag @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram
Happy linking lovelies!