It is me and Lucy hosting this week, if you are new here then welcome and if you are one of our regulars then welcome back! I love reading everyone’s posts and finding out who everyone’s favourite bloggers are. So, shall we get started?
#BlogCrush – what’s it all about?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference. We believe that blogging is at it’s best when bloggers support each other and build each other up, so unlike all other linkies, here at #BlogCrush we ask you to link up one of your own brilliant posts along with one written by another blogger. If you have read something amazing this week then we want you to share it with us here – make sure to tag the fabulous blogger on Twitter too so they know how much you loved their work.
Lucy and Alice chose a #BlogCrush each from last weeks link up.
Lucy’s favourite was All in a Dad’s Work – Questions I asked my kids
Alice’s favourite was from Life of an ambitious turtle – 1 in 4 women with disabilities experience domestic abuse
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 42
This week I am linking up my post Why we all need to be more Elsa – mama on a mission to become a more positive parent . So lately I have been feeling pretty crappy, I have fallen victim to stupid mum guilt and am just feeling stuck in a bit of a negative mindset. This post is all about the habits I am trying to break in order to become a happier mum and a more positive person.
Grab the badge and let’s get linking!
Remember to tag @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram
Happy linking lovelies!