It is time for #BlogCrush blog linky again – these weeks are just flying by. Firstly, I am the worst linky host ever as I didn’t even realise it was the #BlogCrush half birthday last week! I wish I could blame being busy or something but truth be told I wasn’t really tracking the half year anniversary and I can’t believe it has come around so soon. So, thank you everyone who has linked up with us for the past half year and for those loyal linkers who have been joining us every week since the very beginning.
This week Lucy is having a well deserved break and is off camping in Wales with her family, loyal linker Kelly from Daydreams of a Mum is stepping in to help me with the commenting so be sure to check out Kelly’s host post this week too.
What is #BlogCrush ?
If you are new here then welcome to #BlogCrush , the linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. Make another blogger’s day and show them how much you love their work by linking it up with us.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week comes from Word to your Mother. My Leo is starting school this September so I found this post really useful but it also made me laugh lots too – Back to school: The important things you’ve forgotten
Lucy’s #BlogCrush for this week is Reflections from me – Where do we go from here?
Kelly’s #BlogCrush is Mimi Rose and Me – Why do I struggle to make mum friends?
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 27
My post this week is a post all about smartphones. I have such a love/hate relationship with mine and I am starting to worry it is having a negative impact on the time I am spending with my kids – Is it time we put our smartphones down?
Kelly is linking up – The perils of a teenage crush
It is time to get linking!
Remember Kelly is co-hosting this week so remember to tag @naptimenatter and @daydreamer_mum on twitter for a retweet.
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook, Instagram
Happy linking lovelies!