It is Friday so that means it is time for another week of the linky that is all about the blog love’ #BlogCrush . I am being super organised and writing this on Wednesday evening, tomorrow I am off to a blogger event at the Roald Dahl museum with the kids and I am sure I am going to be way to tired to set the linky up then.
How have you all found the first week of the summer holidays? I hope it has not been too stressful having the kids home and you have managed to have lots of fun, despite the rain! We are away again next week, we are going to stay in my parents caravan in Wales for a few days. I can’t wait for some quality family time.
Big thank you to everyone who linked up last week, I really enjoyed reading all your posts.
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush is this fabulous post from Tales of Twi Children. I was completely sucked in to this post and find myself laughing on more than one occasion – Daddy’s bedtime adventures part 2
Lucy’s #BlogCrush this week is It’s a Drama – Why it’s cool to be in your 40s
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 24
This week I am linking up my post all about our day our at the Roald Dahl museum – A day out at the Roald Dahl museum with Mr Kipling
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter Facebook, twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!