Hi everyone, happy Friday!
Welcome back to #BlogCrush , the linky with a difference that I co host with the wonderful Lucy from Lucy at Home.
I am writing this post over a week in advance as I am currently on holiday in Italy! Lucy is hosting on her own this week so please make sure to give her post lots of love as co hosting a linky is hard enough, doing it all alone is going to take a lot of work. Thank you Lucy for keeping #BlogCrush going this week while I am sunning myself (hopefully) and exploring the beautiful cities of Italy.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
My #BlogCrush this week is The Squirmy Popple, I totally agreed with all of this! – Why women deserve better maternity pay
To see Lucy’s featured post check out her host BC in the linky below.
Congratulations ladies, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky week 9
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!