Happy Friday lovely people, are you ready for another week of #BlogCrush linky fun? THANK YOU to everyone who linked up last week, I have been on a mini holiday this week and your blog posts served as excellent holiday reading material. If this is your first time here, hello! I hope you find lots of fabulous blogs to read and please check out the rules below before joining in – #BlogCrush is not like any other linky in the blogland, we are all about promoting the work of others as well as ourselves
Don’t forget we have made a slight change to the rules – *comment on one of my posts , one of Lucy’s posts and TWO personal posts*
What is #BlogCrush ?
#BlogCrush is a linky with a difference that I host with wonderful Lucy (Lucy at Home) . This linky is like no other as not only can you link up one of your own posts but we also ask you to add a post from another blogger to the linky too. So if you have read something this week (or ever) that has really wowed you then please add it as your BC to the linky below. I can’t wait to read this week’s helping of excellent posts!
Featured #BlogCrush posts
Oh, I had such a hard time choosing a #BlogCrush post this week, there were so many amazing posts linked up. I decided on Jemma from Popcorn for Lunch, I absolutely loves this post and it is a definite must read for every mum out there – The Value of a Mum
Lucy’s #BlogCrush this week is Feeling Mum yet – How to work with a social worker
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 23
This week I am linking up a post I have written to try and convince myself I don’t want another baby. Yup, I’m broody and Oli doesn’t want another baby so I need to convince myself I don’t want one either – 59 reasons NOT to have a third baby
Lucy is linking up – Barbecue: Mummy vs Daddy
If you are a new blogger please check out my new guest blogging series The Newbie Takeover , if you have been blogging for less than 12 months I would love to feature you on my blog.
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please message me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, and 2 personal posts (not BC) – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead and of course stop by some of the BC posts too if you have the time 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!