I am so happy it is almost the weekend, it has been a bit of a rubbish week this week as we had a family funeral and I am feeling a bit exhausted. I can not wait for the weekend and to spend lots of time with Oli and the boys as we have been in Mid Wales all week while Oli has been stuck in work. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Anyway, welcome back to #BlogCrush, the linky I host with my lovely bloggy friend Lucy from Lucy at Home. #BlogCrush is like no other linky out there, not only do you get to link up one your own amazing posts but you also link up a post written by someone else. What better way to share the blog love than to show another blogger you love what they do by sharing their post here, I really do love seeing everyone tweeting so much love on a Friday morning.
Featured #BlogCrush posts
This week my #BlogCrush is Talking Mums, this is a very important campaign and something all pregnant women should red – #AlwaysAsk: Tommy’s encourages mums to follow their instincts
Lucy’s #BlogCrush is Old House in the Shires – The wobbly tooth brigade
Congratulations to you featured bloggers, if you would like you can grab the featured badge below to display on your blog. Also, if any of you noticed one of your posts featured as someone’s #BlogCrush in the last link up, feel free to grab the badge too 🙂
#BlogCrush linky – week 12
This week I am linking up my post about feeling clueless over weaning – Weaning, still winging it second time around
Lucy is linking up That time the school attendance letter made me sob
It is time to get linking! #BlogCrush is all about sharing the bloggy love, Lucy and I have noticed a few people not following our main rule of adding a post written by another blogger, can you please make sure you do this as it is the whole point of this linky. We don’t like being the blog police but it is not fair to just drop your own link when #BlogCrush is all about sharing content written by others as well as yourself. Also, my badge code doesn’t work sometimes, if you have any problems please massage me and I will try to sort it. THANKS!
Here are the rules ..
* The linky will run every Friday 6am – Sunday 9pm (UK time)
* You can link up 2 posts per week – 1 of your own posts and 1 post by a blogger that you love, your #BlogCrush
* Please add BC in the inlinkz form when you add the link for your blog crush post
* Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you are linking up from your own blog.
* Tweet @naptimenatter and @lucy_at_home on twitter and we will retweet your links
* Also, tweet your #BlogCrush to let them know you have added them to the linky
* Comment on one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts, 1 personal post and 1 blog crush post – that is a total of 4 comments please. This linky is all about sharing the blogger love so if you want to comment on more posts too then please go ahead 🙂
* Lucy and I will comment on all the posts and share them all on our Twitter accounts.
* Each host will choose a favourite post and feature it in the next linky post as well as linking it up as their #BlogCrush post in the following week’s linky.
* If you could also follow Lucy and I on social media then we will love you forever. Naptime Natter twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Lucy At Home twitter , facebook
Happy linking lovelies!